We've got the answer. Contact us at
1 (866) 682-1006
The name says it all. This savings account offers a better return than a regular savings account so your nest egg gets bigger, faster. To qualify for the higher interest rate, you will need to also have a Bonus Checking account—which earns a great interest rate too!
- No minimum balance requirement
- Earn greater interest than regular savings
- Earn 0.50% APY* on balances up to $250,000
- Balances greater than $250,000 – APY's from 0.50% to 0.26%
- Free online banking
- Free E-Statements
- Free mobile banking
- Free ATM card
- Free telephone banking
- Available to personal accounts only
- FDIC insured
Qualifying for the high interest of Bonus Savings couldn't be easier. Basically, know your name and have a Bonus Checking account. The full details are simple:
- Must have a Bonus Checking account
- Name on Bonus Savings account must be exactly the same as the customer name on the Bonus Checking account
- Receive statements via free, paperless E-Statements
- Statement must be a combined statement with your Bonus Checking statement
See. Couldn't be easier. But if you don't qualify, don't worry. Your Bonus Savings will be automatically converted to a Statement Savings account.
*APY – Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 06/18/2013. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. A Bonus interest rate is paid on daily collected balances while maintaining the requirements of a Bonus Checking account. No minimum balance required to earn stated APY. Requires initial deposit of $0.01 to open the account. Bonus Savings rate tiers are as follows: 0.50% APY applies to balances of $0.01 - $250,000, and balances over $250,000 – APY's from 0.50% to 0.26%. 0.26% APY is based on a balance of $500,000.00.